Saturday, April 3, 2021

Random Thoughts IV

Even if they stopped publishing books right now, I will never get to read all the books on my list of books "to read". 

What exactly is the "end game" involved with traveling to Mars?  Are we going to start sending construction equipment so we can try again?

I have a sweatshirt that I can wear inside out or backwards and it basically looks the same.  I have had this sweatshirt for about 25 years and I believe I shall cry when it is no longer wearable. 

I know how to cook.  I just don't want to. 

"Some friends are for a season, for a reason and for a lifetime" 1 

Why does medication tell us to avoid "heavy equipment operating"?  I'm pretty sure that 89% of the population no longer uses "heavy equipment"
. 2

Besides having the funkiest piano playing (listen for it around 2:20 minute mark) "Call me the Breeze" has the best quote:  "I ain't hiding from nobody.  Nobody's hiding from me.  That's the way it's supposed to be".  Yup. 

Judge Judy is a smart gal, but sometimes she can be really mean. 

Missy is not a cuddly dog, but there are the rare occasions when she will lay with me when I take a nap that just melts my heart. 3

"Dear God, Your will, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else." 💓

I hate worms. But if I see a worm struggling across my dry driveway, I will pick him up 4 and transplant him to the grass. 5

Why do they say that something was "caught on video" when they purposely taped it?  What they should say is this was "captured on video"
6

And why does the news report that companies/people are "cooperating with the Federal investigation".  I'm pretty sure that if Federal authorities are investing you, you gonna cooperate. It's just a 'filler' statement. It would only be news if they weren't cooperating with the Federal investigation. 
7

What do robots do when they get to the security box that asks you to verify that you are indeed, not a robot? 

How does my underwear 8 turn itself inside out in the washer?  And how come when I turn it inside out first before I put it in the wash, it doesn't right itself?  I have spent a lot of time correcting my underwear situation. 8a

My lip balm says that it "refreshes".  Okay. I have never put on lip balm because my lips were feeling fatigued.

Why is 'Grilled Cheese' usually only available on the "Children's Menu"?  We need to bring 'Grilled Cheese' to the adult menu. 

Telling someone you appreciate them is like giving them gold.  Try it and see if they don't light up.

Missy will come off her bed, out of her room and down the hall just to bark at the vacuum9    

When we were growing up, whenever my parents wanted us to clean out the car, they would tell us we were going to the drive-in that night. 

Missy doesn't like Provolone cheese. 10

How is it that in 2021, there are still bathroom stalls without hooks to hang your purse? 

I don't have to get up to change the channel on the TV, but it takes me 3 different remotes to operate the TV. This is progress. 

1) Read this somewhere. 
2) Vacuuming is the extent of my heavy machinerary usage. 
3) And then she immediately goes and does a bratty thing. 
4) By scooping him up on a piece of paper because I still hate worms. 
5) Crawling across dry pavement seems to me to be extreme torture for a worm.
6) Just one of those little things....
7) See #6
8) I have to say it's mine because Bill doesn't like it when I talk about his underwear in public. 
8a) Same
9) She is either very brave or very dense.
10) True. She will literally spit it out on the floor. 

  



10 comments:

  1. lol....I think of such things too....but you can put them into words and make them funny !!!! You're the best. Love you forever....Happy Easter to you and Bill, and of course Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your ramdom thoughts. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺️. Thank you Sharon! Always appreciate you!

      Delete
  3. I do the same for worms 🪱. However, I don’t mind touching them. (Had to fishing, my dad wouldn’t allow “sissies”) 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️ that you are so helpful to worms too! Well, up until you speared them in the hook! 😳

      ❤️ that your dad took you fishing! ☺️. Always appreciate you reading and sharing my friend!

      Delete
  4. you make me laugh...and I needed that!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️. Thank you for reading ☺️. Always appreciate you!

      Delete
  5. Lisa D'Onofrio4/3/21, 6:47 PM

    Thanks for the everyday stuff that we all come across but you make it hysterical, light and just a pleasure Luv you Lisa D

    ReplyDelete