Sunday, March 28, 2021

Happiness


In a 1973 interview, Merv Griffin asked Ingrid Bergman about her homes and she answered "I have one home in Paris, one home in London and another one in Italy." Merv then asked her, "Where are you happiest?" and Ingrid replied, "Well, I'm happy everywhere".  What a simple, yet philosophic response this is. 

How easy it is to think that happiness can be found in a place or in a thing. I know that I often need to be reminded that happiness is inside you. It is in your heart and in your soul. 

No matter where you are, I hope your heart and soul is happy.  





 

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes I am a very happy person no matter whatever I'm going through, I dig deep into my soul ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️ ❤️
      Thank you for reading and posting.

      Delete
  2. Thank you❤️ - A grateful heart is a happy heart!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️ So very true! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ❤️ Thank you for reading Lisa! 😊

      Delete
  4. So true!!! Happy Easter and Spring!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is a state of mind. We all have the potential to choose happiness. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊 yes ma'am! No matter where you are! It's up to you! Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  6. as we were talking the other day, I am so happy where I am today...Years ago I learned I'm responsible for my own happiness and having good family and friends is a plus. Happy Easter to you and Bill. Love you forever, Mom

    ReplyDelete