Monday, April 26, 2021

Random Thoughts and Photos V

I know that you can buy pistachio nuts that are already shelled, but I really like that feeling I get when I find a random one mixed in with my in-shell nuts.  Not willing to give that up. 1

I think that if you reach my age and don't already have a 'nickname', chances are pretty good that you probably won't be getting one. 

Costco shopping is just not that much fun any more. 2

I had peanut butter on my left big toe the other day.  It was chunky so I am pretty sure it was mine. 

Revolving doors terrify me.  I honestly turn into a clod when I enter and exit.  I just can't seem to do it gracefully. 

I wish that when you order something online you can specify that you want the "Big" bubble wrap.  Small bubble wrap is lame. 

Yup!  That's a real cat in her backpack!

When you carry a bunch of balloons, everyone will smile at you.  

I have lived a long time but I still have to stop and think about how to spell "quiet" and "quite".  3

I have never tried cottage cheese. I don't want to try cottage cheese. 

Missy is the funniest dog I know.  Seriously, this dog is a hoot!

You know that moment when you are on a roller coaster and the car is slowly climbing up the hill and you reach the top and just before you decline?  That moment?  That is exactly why I don't ride roller coasters.  4

When you are at a flea market backing out of a spot, and an older gentleman stops to guide you, you let him. 

When I reach into my pocketbook and get a lip balm on my very first try! 5

And this....she is adorable!
  
1. I call it my "Pistachio Jackpot"
2. No samples
3. Every. Time. 
4. I do not like being scared for that same reason - that terrifying anticipation
5. I call it my "Lip balm Jackpot" 5a
5a. Of course, when you have 174 Lip balms in your pocket book, the odds are pretty good.... 













 

17 comments:

  1. you brighten my morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊 thank you for reading Renee! ❤️

      Delete
  2. Good morning, thank you for the morning cheer !!! Right, no samples, no where, anymore !!! I love the picture of Missy....a Carol toy ? Never thought of it but...that's why I don't like roller coasters....the anticipation ! Love you forever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Carol! 😊. That is one of her 48 toys that was not supplied by you! Love you too! ❤️😊

      Delete
  3. I am amazed at your thought process for writing these blogs! They are all so well written and interesting! Thank you for making my day much better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Cindy! Glad to help! 😊. Thank you for reading and writing!

      Delete
  4. I love your random thoughts!! They make me smile (just like someone carrying balloons 🎈.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! Appreciate you reading and writing! 😊❤️

      Delete
  5. You made me laugh like Missy makes you laugh!----tj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ! Always a treat! Thank you for reading! 😊

      Delete
  6. I agree or can relate with all except bubble kitty, that is a head a head scratcher! Lisa D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw anything like it! And the cat was totally chilling! 😆. Missy would be...well, it wouldn't be a good idea! Ha!

      Always appreciate you reading and writing Lisa! 😊❤️

      Delete
  7. I was at work and guess I stuttered :-) lisa d

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Slim...You mean you really don't have a nickname? Howzabout we start calling you "JunkShop Janet?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So it's not too late for me! Thanks for the smile Eric! And thank you for reading! 😊

      Delete
  9. I love your random thoughts. Well you know I'm partial to the cat one. Simply darling. Love ya. Tibb. (Signing my name this time. It puts me as anonymous. Lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate and nice to know you are reading Tibb! And Ike would ROCK that backpack! Thanks for reading and sharing!

      Delete