Monday, August 9, 2021

"Spider's Web"


One morning last week we had a heavy fog.  I was out walking Missy and saw this spider's web in my neighbor's Crepe Myrtle tree.  I brought Missy home and came back with my camera to take some pictures.  

Looking at the web, I love how delicate and intricate it is. I also appreciate the patience and work that went into creating it.  I love and admire the randomness of it while I also love the pattern and consistency of the design.

Such an amazing and fascinating gift from nature and God. 💓🙏


10 comments:

  1. awesome pictures!!! you captured such simple beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! So fascinating to see. Always appreciate you reading and sharing!

      Delete
  2. They do make a beautiful web. God has his hand in all creatures great and small!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️ look like crystals or diamonds! ☺️. Thank you for reading and sharing Rosie. 🙏. Always appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, but why are spiders NOT? :-) Lisa D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I didn't see the creator of this web, but I sure did appreciate his handiwork! Thanks for reading Lisa!

      Delete
  4. It looks like a design of diamonds. It's beautiful. Tibb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! So beautiful! Thank you for reading Tibb, always appreciate it and you!

      Delete
  5. I love pictures of spider webs. You captured these beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺️. Thank you! Appreciate it Sharon!

      Delete