Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Bless Her Little Heart

Every single morning when I let Missy out of her night crate, she takes two, maybe three steps, and then she is immediately on her back for her first belly rub of the day.  That is how Missy starts every single day - with a belly rub.  And it's how I start my day, rubbing Missy's belly. Belly rubs make Missy happy - they make her extremely happy.  And making Missy happy through belly rubs, makes me happy too.   

At any point during the day, inside or out, I see Missy "belly up". Missy is forever hopeful that a belly rub is in her near future and she lies in wait. I don't have the heart to refuse and she knows it! She knows that I once I see her little belly, I am powerless. I am simply unable to resist the lure of rubbing that little belly.  

I hope you are on the receiving end of your own "belly rubs" today.  Whatever form they take, I hope it is something that brings you joy and makes you smile. 💓😊      

  







16 comments:

  1. I love giving Missy belly rubs too when she visits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️. You are a good friend to Missy .... And us! ☺️

      Delete
  2. She is so adorable! Just like her momma!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for being a big contributor to Missy's belly rubs each day! : )

      Delete
  4. What’s better than a belly rub?! Thanks for the smile this morning, much needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺️. Always appreciate you reading Cynthia!

      Delete
  5. Awww she is such a sweetheart, how could anyone resist her that belly rub??❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy is so adorable and knows exactly what she wants!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! 😆 And she usually gets it! The lure if her belly.... usually wins people over! Ha!

      Delete
  7. Simple things -- tremendous rewards!!!! We all need our belly rubs Another feel good read <3 Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Always appreciate you reading! 😊❤️

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. ❤️☺️ thank you for reading Judi!

      Delete