Tuesday, February 23, 2021

"Finding Dimes"

Stepping out of my car at the library, I look down, and I find a dime. As I'm walking in the parking lot from my car to the grocery store, I see another dime.  It's happened so many times to me, finding dimes, that I knew it had to have some kind of meaning. I did a search online and found these significant meanings about why you are finding dimes: 

* Someone or something is trying to get your attention. 

* Guidance or validation that you're on the right path. 

* A reminder that you are loved and valued.

* A reminder to pay attention, keep watching and keep your eyes open. 

* A sign that positive changes are afoot; a reward or token of approval from beyond. 

* Ancestors, spirits, guides or deceased loved ones want you to know they're looking out for you. 

* The number 10 symbolizes a circle, so a dime might indicate coming full circle, fulfillment, unity or the completion of a task. 

So, those dimes that I keep finding?  I recognize and appreciate them for their significance, and then I leave them for the next person to find.  I figure that these days we could all use a little validation, a positive token or perhaps an "I'm okay" sign from a loved one who's passed. ❤️

14 comments:

  1. this reminded me of Morgan...When she was a little girl she wouldn't pick up a coin, be it a penny, dime nickel...I would tell her to pick it up and she would say "No, it's dirty"! Interesting facts,according to a reading a few years ago.....Dad is always watching over his family. You're on the right path. Love you forever, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting! I have found dimes too and never took the time to look it up. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☺️. Thank you for reading Cindy! Like finding little hugs 🤗 ❤️

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I will look at found coins in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️🙏 like getting a little hug. Thank you Shuwana for reading! Appreciate it! ☺️

      Delete
  4. Have you heard of "pennies from Heaven"?found one on TOP of my car when I started to wash it. It was stuck in the rubber across the top above the window. Thought that was pretty strange but when I looked at it it had Corey's (my son that got killed by a train) birth year 1974 on it!!! Have kept it always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey! 🙏 ❤️ What a wonderful "I'm okay Mom" signal from your son. ❤️. Thank you for sharing this!

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Jan. Can't recall ever finding a dime but I frequently find pennies, always taking notice of the inscription "In God We Trust", then giving thanks for the Blessing. Can't say I ever thought of leaving it for the next person. Once again, you've inspired me!! - Billy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤️ enjoyed reading this and all the comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marjorie ❤️

      Delete