Saturday, May 8, 2021

Things I am really good at....

......that are not really "resume worthy".

☑  I have never eaten a Big Mac, Whopper or any kind of KFC chicken. Never. Ever. In my whole life. 

☑   I can open the dryer door, toss in a fabric softener sheet, and close the door and not have it turn off. 1

☑  I once waited 11 minutes to go out to my mailbox after the mail was delivered. 

☑  I can walk by the "Bullseye Playground" in my local Target without stopping. 

☑  I can identify any candy bar by the description. 2

☑  I have never been fooled by those 'fake baseballs shattering the windshield' stickers.

☑  I am 99% right at predicting Missy's cough vs Missy's "I'm getting ready to puke" noise. 3

☑  I can stop the gas pump on an 'even' number when pumping gas. 4

☑  I can usually identify that guy in the movie as being the guy in another movie we saw.

☑  I walk away from any estate sale or flea market I stop at with at least one piece of vintage linen. 5

☑ I routinely produce, what I believe are, the world's sharpest pencils. 

☑  I can name that tune in 3 notes. 6

  I'm really awesome at choosing "strong" passwords. 7

☑  I have not balanced my checkbook in 23 years. 8

1. You have to be fast.
2. I'm really good at naming nuts too.
3. Mr. Alden get's it wrong 79% of the time. 
4. Again, you have to be fast.
5. It's some sort of magnet or something.
6. Two or one if it is a Paul Simon song
7. Or so I'm told when I create them.
8. Maybe not something to be proud of, but there it is. 

I bet you all have some really great talents too!

12 comments:

  1. High five girlfriend, I have never eaten a whopper or a big mac either, and it's been at least 15 years since I've eaten KFC probably twice. I have also never eaten at a Sonic's, Popeye's, Chic Fil A, Long John Silver's, Papa John's, Taco Bell :-) and whatever new fast food joint has emerged in the past 10 years. I must say, not resume worthy, but certainly worth the share! Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! Yup, me too on any fast food place. Thank you for reading and writing Lisa! 😊❤️

      Delete
  2. I have eaten at all those listed and at all places listed. My weight gives that away. I also can stop the pump on an even number. I just gotta. Can't help myself. I definitely can walk away from yard, garage, and estate sales without buying anything. That's my share. Tibb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tibb for reading and sharing! Always appreciate you! 🙏😊❤️

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on #6..only with old songs......and #8. #5 is sooo you, you'r a magnet for getting "bargins" It's me...Mom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. I am just impressed that you thought of so many and put them down on paper! Now I have to think about the things I am good at! 😊💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry I'm sure you are lovely at sooooo many things! Thanks for reading and sharing! Appreciate it and you!

      Delete
  5. I'm so impressed with your writing, awareness and humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! This is kind of silly. 😊. Appreciate you reading and writing. ❤️

      Delete
  6. I'm so impressed with your writing, awareness and humor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed with your writing, awareness and humor.

    ReplyDelete