Saturday, September 5, 2020

Random Thoughts - Part 1

Some random thoughts to share1

I am physically unable to brush my teeth without placing my left hand firmly on my left hip. I tried it once and I fell. 

Why don't they just go ahead and make coffee stirrers thicker so people won't need to use 8 of them at time?

After the clothing has been designed and they are deciding where to put the tag, do they hold special meetings to determine where the worst place in the world to put the tag would be?  And then decide to make them out of plastic? 

Those "Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law" tags?  Go ahead and remove 'em.  I did and not a thing happened to me. 

The guy changing the sign over four lanes of traffic is definitely not getting paid enough money.

Why aren't people named after other colors?  I've yet to meet a Mr. Beige or a Mrs. Magenta.

If you step on one of Missy's toys by accident2, clear your calendar.  You just got occupied for the next 20 minutes or so.  

Mechanical pencils?  Why?  Isn't the best part of owning a pencil, the sharpening of the pencil?

Isn't it time we rename the car glove compartment for what it really is?  I've got tissues, car registrations going back 8 years, broken sunglasses, expired coupons and a toy for Missy3 in there.  It's officially a junk drawer for my car. 

I appreciate good food, but if the restaurant has paper and crayons on the tables, I'm going to give it 5 stars. Hands down. 

Listening to the "TWACK" "TWACK" "TWACK" every time someone pulls a cart out at Target would put me over the edge of Crazy Town thisquick. 

Those hats with fake hair?  Dang, they sure do fool me every time. 

I lost a pile of my notes with all my "to-do's" on it.  The good news is that the rest of 2020 and the first quarter of 2021 has opened up for me. 

I never, ever need to buy another candle, lip balm, jar of peanut butter or miniature Mr. Goodbar4 for the next 48 years.  But I probably still will5

After being alive for more than 55 years, being out at night and seeing lights on in a house still gives me a warm and cozy feeling. And if I actually see someone through the window, I feel privileged, like I was invited into their home for that sliver of time. 

I believe that Missy believes that dried leaves are potato chips someone sprinkled on our lawn.

"Coincidence" is not strong enough a word for when I hear a word at the same exact moment that I read a word.  

Why is it virtually impossible to pass through the dog toy aisle without squeezing at least three of the toys?  

Being in a store and hearing a dog toy being squeezed four aisles away will always make me smile. 

1. In case you needed proof of my wonky thoughts
2. There is no pretending it didn't happen. You will play with her.
3. For road trips.
4. I found a place online that just sells only the mini Mr. Goodbars. My first order was for 8 lbs. 
5. And absolutely will if they are on sale.




6 comments:

  1. I love your footnotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! You always make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to so many. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Appreciate your support and encouragement!

      Delete