Wednesday, January 12, 2022

"Happy Photos"

How about some "Happy Photos"! I realized that my last few blog entries have been rather 'heavy' so I thought I would share with you some of the pictures that I keep on my "Happy Photos" thumb drive.  

All the photos have been taken by me, although not all of them have my name on them. I used to put my name on every single photo that I posted on Facebook (back when I was on FB) or on Instagram - I do it sometimes now, but not always. 

Some of the photos are 'staged' and some are random 'I was in the right place' shots, but they all make me happy.  

It is my hope that one or two will make you happy, or perhaps smile! 💓😊



































12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Janet! They all made me happy and I could use some happy right now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😍😍😍
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailed it <3 Happy Happy Happy :-) Lisa D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippie! Thank you for reading! Always appreciate you!

      Delete
  4. Great pictures...love the little goat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for the beautiful Christmas card. Happy New Year!

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome! 😊

      Delete
  5. great pictures ...great smiles!!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️ yippee! I'm glad you smiled! 😊 Thank you for reading!

      Delete